Discover creative ways to build targeted, high converting prospecting lists from scratch.
More ways to Clay ✨
Clay is reshaping the data provider business model by bundling together 25+ different providers into a simple credit system for a fraction of the cost.
Each month you're given a certain amount of credits depending on your plan (Basic, Explorer, or Pro). Every time an enrichment provider is called, it counts as 1 credit. For example, if your table includes 3 enrichment columns, then every row added will run 3 credits.
There’s 3 simple steps to using Clay:
- Find leads: Clay makes it easy to pull in lists of leads from dozens of sources including LinkedIn, Github, HubSpot/Salesforce, CSV imports, or even Webhooks.
- Enrich leads: Clay has built in partnerships with some of the most powerful enrichment providers. Whether you’re starting with names, emails, LinkedIn addresses, or even just a company domain, Clay’s integrations can return almost any people or company data possible from number of open roles to years of experience to validated work emails.
- Connect destinations: Clay connects with hundreds of different tools to fit perfectly within your stack including Outreach, customer.io, HubSpot/Salesforce, Apollo, Zapier (HTTP API), and much more.
We provide access to multiple data providers to allow you to build enrichments on top of each other. For instance, you can use LinkedIn to find their profile details, then use this information to find their work email with Datagma. Clay is providing a new creative way to find the best information on your leads at the cheapest cost.
Yes! You can start with data for either to enrich:
- Accounts: URLs, company LinkedIn profiles, Crunchbase profiles, or company name
- Contacts: name, email, LinkedIn profile, Twitter profile, etc.
Yes. Clay’s Chrome Extension makes it easy to scrape and import data from any website in a few simple clicks. For example, you can scrape lists from LinkedIn, Crunchbase, BuiltWith, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ycombinator.com, and much more.